STEM is a curriculum based on the idea of educating students in four specific disciplines — science, technology, engineering and mathematics — in an interdisciplinary and applied approach. Rather than teach the four disciplines as separate and discrete subjects, STEM integrates them into a cohesive learning paradigm based on real-world applications.
Hephzibah Educational Technology STEM curriculum offers a truly integrative approach, developed to meet desired standards through an engineering design-based on expert-to-novice capabilities. Technology is evolving every day, and companies in every career field are constantly searching for employees that have technology skills. Hephzibah Edutech Creates this experience for children through a wide variety of engaging Programs like video game design, Web Design,3D CAD Modeling, and game based Coding and more!
Importance of STEM EDUCATION
- Raising Future Engineers : Today Empowering the makers of tomorrow on Coding, Animations, Design Robotics and Minecraft for kids and teenagers.
- Expands horizons: Our students explore cutting-edge applications of programming and computer science, providing plenty of exercise for curiosity and imagination.
- Improves problem- solving skills: Technology and coding are all about solving problems. Improves social skills: By interacting with other kids, students develop social skills that can help them excel in any job environment.
- Increases motivation: Our programs are structured to help boost confidence so students are motivated to overcome challenges.
- Improves social skills: By interacting with other kids, students develop social skills that can help them excel in any job environment.